Monday, May 6, 2013

Kitchen and Living Room Sneak Peek

We are this.close to being done. Alas, it's those finishing touches that seem to take the longest, doesn't it?

I so want to show you everything, but there are still pots, cutlery, plates etc etc strewn about, waiting (im)patiently for the go ahead to be put away into the kitchen.

In fact, if you look closely at these pictures, you'll probably see drywall dust. The drywallers do a final sand tomorrow, and then it's deep clean time!

Anyhow, here's a few sneak peeks to give you an idea of how things are coming along:

Living Room:





Kitchen:






As you can see, there are a lot of finishing details yet to be done in the kitchen: moldings, trims, hardware, counter-tops etc. We get our new range on Wed, so at least we can cook again-yippeee!! Marble counter tops (I can't wait for these-I'll share the details soon!) in 1-2 weeks, which means our sink is back and we're fully functional! The cabinetry should be completed this week. It's coming along!

I'll be back soon with more progress pictures (I do tend to post more progress pictures on Instagram, so check it out there!).

Linking my sneak peeks to these parties:


I'd love for you to follow along with me on Instagram,  Pinterest, and Twitter.




 

12 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...[Reply to comment]

Oh, how exciting. It is looking so good.

Jenny said...[Reply to comment]

Love it already!! Can't wait to see it all pulled together!

Stacey said...[Reply to comment]

Wow! I can already see how wonderful it is. Bring on those pictures!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...[Reply to comment]

Love the sneak peeks, Andrea! Your living room is looking good! I can't wait to see the rest of it. I'm sure you must be excited and glad you are just about done now.

Dorie said...[Reply to comment]

Your kitchen is going to be fabulous I can tell!! I LOVE the bird pics in the living room:)Can't wait to see more pics!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...[Reply to comment]

The sneak peek looks wonderful...love the cabinetry!!

Becca said...[Reply to comment]

Amazing sneak peeks ... can't wait to see more!!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...[Reply to comment]

OMG love love love!! Can't wait to see more!

chateau chic said...[Reply to comment]

Your rooms are looking so good!!
Mary Alice

Kelly said...[Reply to comment]

I love everything I'm seeing so far! I really wish I could just come over and steal that white ruffled slipcovered chair from you. You won't miss it will you? I love the white beadboard and open shelving going in your kitchen too.

Wanda said...[Reply to comment]

New Follower! love how it looks so far. Can't wait to see the rest. Have a wonderful weekend!

Brandi said...[Reply to comment]

You have a beautiful home. I love all the updates you've made so far.